Tread depth 19/32
LT315/75R16 Destination M/T2
Mud-Terrain Maximum Traction Passenger Light Truck/SUV tire.
- Clear debris from the tread to maximize usable life
- For better traction on SLick, wet and snow covered surfaces
- Provide more traction in the mud and stronger resistance to chips and tears
- Mud and stone rejectors
- Additional biting Edges
- New tread compound, 3-ply sidewall construction and more aggressive upper sidewall lugs
- Gold PlEdge Limited Warranty
- Buy & Try 30-Day Guarantee
Best all around tire, mud and snow! Make more, very little stock
Great tire. Used them on my vehicles. Now they are on a customer's.
On Jeep XJ. Great for the intended purpose. Surprisingly quiet on road. Use chalk test to get the pressures right if oversized tire and/or mounted on a lighter vehicle like an XJ. Running 28psi. Stable on gravel. Soaks up bumps. Haven’t been off-road yet, but given the beefy construction and tread design, I expect that trails, rocks and mud will be a lot more enjoyable.
Looked up the tires I wanted and ordered them had them in 3 days at half the price I was quoted locally
Customer service top notch. Best prices!!!