Only 0 available. No worries though, we can help you!
Wheels sold separately.
Displayed for example. Prices in CAD dollars
Tread depth 12/32
235/55R18 Defender LTX M/S
All Season Passenger Light Truck/SUV and CRossover tire.
- Improve traction in wet and Wintery conditions
- Increases the durability of the tire in high severity situations like towing
- Reduce vibrations and noise for a more comfortable ride
- Symmetric tread design with 3D active sipes that lock together under pressure
- Evertread compound technology
- Computer optimized tread block sequencing
- 70,000 Mile/115,000 km Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (T/H-Rated)
- 50,000 Mile/80,000 km Manufacturer's Treadwear Limited Warranty (R-Rated)
- Standard Limited Warranty (All Michelin Tires)
Defender LTX M/S - 255/60R19 109H
These are my second set of Michelin LTX tires and I’ve had very good success and performance with them. I have them on SUVs and they ride and handle exceptionally well. The OEM were Continental LX tires which wore very fast and traction was subpar. Can’t go wrong with Michelin, higher price but quality is there.
Vg tires last long
Love the tires/ service.i have them install.nice riding ltx. Will buy again.